How do you know that I know what I am doing?
Continuous and lifelong learning is important to me. Learning adds to the knowledge that helps me succeed at home, at work, and in my community. Putting this knowledge to work for you is what I do.
As Harold Jarche says, “Learning is work and work is learning.” I also live life in “perpetual beta.”
- HootSuite Certified Professional (June 2012)
- Program Evaluation and Development (March 2012), Applied Solutions and Consulting e-learning series.
- Associate, Knowledge Mobilizaton Works (KMbW)
- Scientist Knowledge Translation Training (SKTT™) Workshop with Melanie Barwick, PhD, C. Psych., and Donna Lockett PhD. (Dec 2011)
Developing fundamental skills and competencies around creating and implementing a knowledge translation plan that helps generate research impact, promote research utilization, and ensure that research findings reach the appropriate audiences.
- Community of Practice Facilitator and Coordinator Credentials (2011, Red Deer College/Alberta Health Services)
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science and English Literature), University of Regina (2004)
What’s next? Let’s talk:
- For a free one-hour consultation call (306) 262-5651 or email Bonnie@BonnieZink.com